Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going from 1st to 1st is staying the same.

Eventually people are going to have to accept we're Lewis Hamilton or Schumacher. Winning again, being excellent for the 7 year in a row isn't news.

Will we struggle after 15 players return from the world cup is interesting. Its interesting for City fans too, that's why we have a few threads with hundreds of comments about it on the forum.
Flops...they called the individual players flops...there's nothing about that I find interesting. You know what I think is interesting? How long will it take before we overtake Arsenal?

Oh come on. A local paper could ask or even state that the players would now be so fired up other teams had better watch out. To call the 15 flops is a joke.... only its not funny. Is Rashford a flop ?
I know Antony was a flop when he turned the ball over with 3 minutes left in Brazil's elimination game up 1 nil at the time. I know both Fred and Casamiro were both caught on the wrong side of the ball on the ensuing counter attack resulting in the game tying goal.
As an aside I know Allison was a flop in the penalties that followed.
Akanji was a flop I suppose, but Xhaka was what?
Bruno, Dalot, Rashford, Maguire, Shaw, Malacia, Eriksen...flops.
Ronaldo is a flop without a team and Sancho is such a flop he wasn't even selected.
A lot of flopping going on.

Unbelievable bullshit even by the MUEN's abysmal standards.

Will Ten Bob face a battle to pick up his World Cup flops other than slab head?

Rashford
Shaw
Antony
Casemiro
Fred
Dalot
Fernandes
Eriksen
Malacia
Pellestri

That's assuming Varane and Martinez don't flop and at least he won't have to worry about having to pick up Ronaldo.
Great minds think alike, lol...

I know Antony was a flop when he turned the ball over with 3 minutes left in Brazil's elimination game up 1 nil at the time. I know both Fred and Casamiro were both caught on the wrong side of the ball on the ensuing counter attack resulting in the game tying goal.
Ronaldo is a flop without a team and Sancho is such a flop he wasn't even selected.
You have mentioned individual mistakes. That does not make them a flop. It also misses the point entirely. If being knocked out of a cup competition makes you a flop then you cannot laud Maguires 'brilliant performances ' or state PSG will pay 100 mill for Rashford.
It is a crappy piece from a supposed local paper.

You have mentioned individual mistakes. That does not make them a flop. It also misses the point entirely. If being knocked out of a cup competition makes you a flop then you cannot laud Maguires 'brilliant performances ' or state PSG will pay 100 mill for Rashford.
It is a crappy piece from a supposed local paper.
I just emphasized some examples. I didn't miss the point at all. I listed a whole bunch of guys without attaching any particular incidences to them INCLUDING Rashford and Maguire. What's with the hair splitting?

In keeping with Bluemoon tradition, are you just a flopper or a hoppy flopper?

I just emphasized some examples. I didn't miss the point at all. I listed a whole bunch of guys without attaching any particular incidences to them INCLUDING Rashford and Maguire. What's with the hair splitting?
Apologies, I read your reply wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.