Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just send the itv news on plus one. See the dippers are on the news about always the victim chant.
Dippers are brilliant at making everything about them being the victims.

I'm fed up with it !

They're still going on about it because the tragedy chant re-brand isn't getting traction.

I like Graeme Souness, but his latest DM article is way off the mark with some of his figures, he reckons they bought van dick & Alisson and where left with £40M after the sale of Coutinho! Then goes on to say our net spend is twice the dippers since 2017, I think he’s been reading the Daily Mail

I like Graeme Souness, but his latest DM article is way off the mark with some of his figures, he reckons they bought van dick & Alisson and where left with £40M after the sale of Coutinho! Then goes on to say our net spend is twice the dippers since 2017, I think he’s been reading the Daily Mail

I don’t watch an awful lot of pre and post game chit chat on television. But I’ve always quite liked Souness when I have.

But he seems to have rapidly turned into a stereotypical confused old man when I’ve seen him recently. Raging against the modern world. To be fair, the guy will be 70 before the end of the season. Probably time to give him a nice clock and thank him for the memories.

I don’t watch an awful lot of pre and post game chit chat on television. But I’ve always quite liked Souness when I have.

But he seems to have rapidly turned into a stereotypical confused old man when I’ve seen him recently. Raging against the modern world. To be fair, the guy will be 70 before the end of the season. Probably time to give him a nice clock and thank him for the memories.
I think you're right. I was 70 recently and although I quite like Sourness blokes our age are not that relevant in the modern world. We're dinosaurs.

It's amazing though isnt it. You spend all your working life governed by the time and when you retire and the time isn't important anymore, what do they give you ? A fucking clock ! :)

I think you're right. I was 70 recently and although I quite like Sourness blokes our age are not that relevant in the modern world. We're dinosaurs.

It's amazing though isnt it. You spend all your working life governed by the time and when you retire and the time isn't important anymore, what do they give you ? A fucking clock ! :)

You need that clock to make sure you’re not at the Post Office any later than half an hour before opening time every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.