Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that’s his plan then I think he’s misjudged Arsenal’s mentality, think it’ll add more pressure to them. Cracks are starting to show and that’s why I think it’s imperative that we put them to the sword next week.

Whatever the outcome I’m really looking forward to the games we have this coming week and what’s at stake so fuck Neville our boys have been there and done it no matter how much he spouts off on SSN.
Depends who the ref is for our game, one that falls for their fake injuries and dives and of course pigmol will be primed and ready to go to help, we really will have to smash them to take the ref out but doubt that will happen , score first is crucial

Depends who the ref is for our game, one that falls for their fake injuries and dives and of course pigmol will be primed and ready to go to help, we really will have to smash them to take the ref out but doubt that will happen , score first is crucial
One of our players should do what another poster suggested, when Arteta has his 20th minute time out due to a phantom injury, just get one of our players to stand in the middle of them.

One of our players should do what another poster suggested, when Arteta has his 20th minute time out due to a phantom injury, just get one of our players to stand in the middle of them.
Good idea , better still pep and the players should point out what they are doing to the ref and fourth official, i am sure if the ref starts adding on time or dolling out cards they will stop

Then i woke up, lol

Delooney and his mates must be so pissed off with City because we haven't gone after them. Even non City fans can see through their bitter mumblings. The end game will be their eventual sackings as they have achieved nothing.

This happens in most games with them.

Player falls down feigning injury, the rest of them hare over to the tech area for a three minute teach in.

'Tactical Time Out'....I hope City point this out to which ever corrupt, red shirted bastards in charge.

Mike Wooderburn should be insisting SSN expose this on their build up to the game, after all they ran 'Tactical Fouling' on a loop for 3 years when it suited their agenda !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.