Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the mistake of flicking talk shite on, Jordan the only thing English about City is the location, they only have two English players for a start. He really does talk crap, but no one ever seems to correct him.
flailing around to find a stick to beat us with now that his card has been marked about the inaccuracies in his usual comments about our ownership and trumped up charges.

It doesn’t say much about the Premier league and it’s rule book where they charge a team and then can’t confidently go about deciding what type of punishment they should receive in an efficient period of time. Having to appoint an independent panel to adjudicate shows how much of a farce this is, surely the Premier league should be confident of their case and evidence to proceed, instead they have sat on this for over 3 years whilst the team they are trying to put in the dock wins their competition numerous times. If and that’s a big if, we manage to win the league this season it’s going to be awkward as hell Richard Masters handing the trophy over to City, as fans we should be as vocal as possible. It won’t look good for their product having that beamed all round the world.

And hopefully the Etihad singing Masters is a wanker !!!!

I'm going to have to go for a lie down. That's two excellent interviews about City on SSN in one day! I like Nedum, he never goes overboard. He always talks a lot of sense, very measured and thoughtful in his responses and no OTT hyperbole. Well played @twosips and Nedum I enjoyed those hugely.

PS......TPF...thanks for posting!

I'm going to have to go for a lie down. That's two excellent interviews about City on SSN in one day! I like Nedum, he never goes overboard. He always talks a lot of sense, very measured and thoughtful in his responses and no OTT hyperbole. Well played @twosips and Nedum I enjoyed those hugely.

PS......TPF...thanks for posting!
Yep, Nedum is fine example of how a pundit should come across, instead of the usual stream of fanzine-level bell-ends they normally trot out!
Clever lad, Nedum too.

I assume cokehead is spewing garbage again. I say assume because I never read his stuff. Amazing he’s still employed by sly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.