Medical emergency at United game

First time I took my sister to a game we were sat in the Platt Lane end when an elderly guy next to me was struggling & his face was purple. My sister was a nurse but her leg was in plaster. She started resuscitating him and he was clearly looking better .The St Johns Ambulance people showed up put him on a stretcher and carted him off. My sister couldn't keep up with them because of her broken leg. He was dead by the time she caught up .Different times ..

There aren’t more, games are stopped now, before they weren’t.
Which begs the question why are games now being stopped, why the change in procedure could it be they were anticipating an increase in events post jab or post covid ......could be either or a combination of both factors or maybe just a coincidence.

Which begs the question why are games now being stopped, why the change in procedure could it be they were anticipating an increase in events post jab or post covid ......could be either or a combination of both factors or maybe just a coincidence.
I don’t know why they changed the procedure, doubt it was any anticipation of an increase due to covid or vaccines because there is no science predicting any increase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.