Medical tonight ...

Big G

City have a player booked in for a medical at a Private Hospital in Manchester tonight at 10.30pm.

Source - Relative works at Hospital,
Yes I am being vague, as they have to be vague as they can get the sack for releasing any kind of patient info.

Big G said:

City have a player booked in for a medical at a Private Hospital in Manchester tonight at 10.30pm.

Yes I am being vague, as they have to be vague as they can get the sack for releasing any kind of patient info.
Hope its true.

Big G said:

after all the crap people have been outting on here regarding medicals sorry for being a little scepticle.. hope you are right and sounds credible enough..

Big G said:

your wright,its kompanys ankle.

Big G said:

could it be ade.

fair play Big G, see you have been around many years on bluemoon so no doubt posting in good faith.

how reliable is said source?

t j h blue manc said:
Big G said:

your wright,its kompanys ankle.

Just his ankle?

It will be Adebayor because once hi permit granted tomorrow and announced as a City player he will be on the plane to South Africa with the squad - makes sense get all the nitty grity completed tonight

Understand the vagueness but just tell me this. Is this hospital somewhere in Whalley Range.

And, should I go down tonight should I pick up some chocalte orange on the way or should I wear a toga? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.