Medical tonight ...

mike channon´s windmill said:
Surely Komps has had all day, all week even to have an examaination -why would he be booked in at half ten at night?
Wheras someone in a hurry to go on tour tomorrow !!!

Agree MCW, sounds like the club really would like an addition on the plane to South Africa.

It's a wind up. Cty usually use Carrington according to their Sports Science staff who posted this info tonight on the Adebayor thread.

They occasionally take scans at Bridgewater Hospital or Whalley range

Happy Feet said:
mjwbgm said:
Big G said:

City have a player booked in for a medical at a Private Hospital in Manchester tonight at 10.30pm.

Source - Relative works at Hospital,
Yes I am being vague, as they have to be vague as they can get the sack for releasing any kind of patient info.
could it be ade.
He's already had it, i have to be vague as well but he is signing as well, could it be JT? Not had any info on that transfer.

First post so please be gentle...

I thought all medicals were done at Carrington?

Happy Feet said:
mjwbgm said:
Big G said:

City have a player booked in for a medical at a Private Hospital in Manchester tonight at 10.30pm.

Yes I am being vague, as they have to be vague as they can get the sack for releasing any kind of patient info.
could it be ade.
He's already had it, i have to be vague as well but he is signing as well, could it be JT? Not had any info on that transfer.
when did he have it ?

Rammy Blue said:
fair play Big G, see you have been around many years on bluemoon so no doubt posting in good faith.

how reliable is said source?

Family member, not red or super blue

Mental_blue said:
Understand the vagueness but just tell me this. Is this hospital somewhere in Whalley Range.

And, should I go down tonight should I pick up some chocalte orange on the way or should I wear a toga? ;-)

No its not,
Wear what you want, think our Neely's got an old TuTu here if that tickles your fancy

bobmcfc said:
do you know who the player is ?

No, the line in the text is
"They reckon its (players name inserted)"
But, thats a 'reckon' and not a 'know'.

stoneytheblue said:
Happy Feet said:
mjwbgm said:
Big G said:

could it be ade.

First post so please be gentle...

I thought all medicals were done at Carrington?
Bupa in whalley range or spire i think its called now.

Marvin said:
It's a wind up. Cty usually use Carrington according to their Sports Science staff who posted this info tonight on the Adebayor thread.

They occasionally take scans at Bridgewater Hospital or Whalley range

Barry was definately Whalley Range coz I saw the pictures on the telly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.