Medical tonight ...

Sorry Stu but medicals are nothing like that.

The current style in premier league medicals is to utilise the "cattle market style"

this involves the player walking round and round a hay strewn pen whilst khaldoon, Garry C and leslie smack him on the arse and look knowlegable

eato said:
Sorry Stu but medicals are nothing like that.

The current style in premier league medicals is to utilise the "cattle market style"

this involves the player walking round and round a hay strewn pen whilst khaldoon, Garry C and leslie smack him on the arse and look knowlegable

'tis a good system I thell thee. Yew need ter strike the bugger cross the knotter and yewl know if he's any good!

leewill31 said:
The first part of the medical will be undertaken by the club doctor, who will ascertain the player's medical history during the subjective examination. In the case of a foreign player, it may be necessary for the player's agent and/or interpreter to be present.

The club doctor will check for any previous significant illnesses and ask if the player has had any operations in the past. In addition, the doctor will check the family history of the player, which may be indicative of hereditary conditions.

Apart from major illnesses or operations, the doctor will check for past sporting injuries, which should be recorded in the player's medical file, made available by the selling club. This will give a picture of how often the player has missed training or matches and if the player has had any recurrent injuries such as hamstring strains or ankle sprains.

So in the case of Michael Owen, the doctor had to read the equivalent of the Domesday Book?

Big G said:

City have a player booked in for a medical at a Private Hospital in Manchester tonight at 10.30pm.

Source - Relative works at Hospital,
Yes I am being vague, as they have to be vague as they can get the sack for releasing any kind of patient info.

listen as a realistic fan imo its probaly a rag but hey if you prove me wrong i will be very happy if it can be anyone it will prob be adebayor <--- sorry about the spelling guys

Big G said:
leewill31 said:
The first part of the medical will be undertaken by the club doctor, who will ascertain the player's medical history during the subjective examination. In the case of a foreign player, it may be necessary for the player's agent and/or interpreter to be present.

The club doctor will check for any previous significant illnesses and ask if the player has had any operations in the past. In addition, the doctor will check the family history of the player, which may be indicative of hereditary conditions.

Apart from major illnesses or operations, the doctor will check for past sporting injuries, which should be recorded in the player's medical file, made available by the selling club. This will give a picture of how often the player has missed training or matches and if the player has had any recurrent injuries such as hamstring strains or ankle sprains.

So in the case of Michael Owen, the doctor had to read the equivalent of the Domesday Book?

you only have to look at how long the medical took,if i recall it was most of the day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.