Medical tonight ...

i know im getting way ahead of myself but im thinking we may well have a bit of a challenge for the title this year!

N-Word-Joe said:
2 points ...... there is noway Bendtner is better than Adebayor ...... literally none ..... and secondly ... we dont have arse-shaving so i guess we'll be alryt ;)

Bendtner has a better footballing brain than Adebayor. Arsenal are getting rebuilt around Arshavin. Adebayor fitted into Fabregas's Arsenal but he doesn't fit into Arshavin's Arsenal.

Do gooner fans genuinely not rate him or are they saying it because they couldn't keep hold of the player anyway. It's amazing how crap Tevez suddenly became to the rags once they realised he couldn't be persuaded to stay.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Pam said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
He reminds me of the Goat in the way he bundles the ball over the line with random body parts and his big gangly legs. If he can have half the effect on the club the Goat did he will be a City legend. Whilst on this topic I am convinced Tevez will become a legend also, he is the exact type of player City fans have loved through out our clubs glorious history.
Top 4 we're coming for you...
COME ON CITY!!!

Tevez already is legend and he hasn't kicked a ball for us yet. From rags to riches!
Fucking mint init our star signing in the 2006 window was... Bernardo Corradi.
We've come along way blues.

haha, fucking brilliant! i love this club!!

Maineblue said:
Chance said:
I only watch Arsenal games and you are wrong. The reason Wenger has sanctioned this transfer is because he wants strikers who can link up with Arshavin and Fabregas. Adebayor's passing, first touch and decision making is so woeful that even Bendtner is a better option when Arshavin is playing...

Oh right so <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo</a> is a figment of my imagination?

Btw, good luck trying to hold on to Fabricarse when Barca and Real come knocking and good luck trying to hold onto 4th spot, saying that the cash you'll get from us you can strengthen and you never know we might take Clichy of your hands too.

Oh how they flap.

good vid that ;)

way to put him in his place too :-)

Pam said:
Do gooner fans genuinely not rate him or are they saying it because they couldn't keep hold of the player anyway. It's amazing how crap Tevez suddenly became to the rags once they realised he couldn't be persuaded to stay.

He lacked a little effort at times last season but for parts of the season and the majority of the 07-08 season he was pure class. When he is putting the effort in he becomes unplayable. A very good signing for you and I'm much sadder to see him go (if it is true) than I was expecting to be.

Chance said:
N-Word-Joe said:
2 points ...... there is noway Bendtner is better than Adebayor ...... literally none ..... and secondly ... we dont have arse-shaving so i guess we'll be alryt ;)

Bendtner has a better footballing brain than Adebayor. Arsenal are getting rebuilt around Arshavin. Adebayor fitted into Fabregas's Arsenal but he doesn't fit into Arshavin's Arsenal.

i know your an arsenel fan and all .... but whenever i have the chance i watch them too because of the great style of play :-)

but whenever i have seen Bendtner he has been attrocious ..... he is worse than Richards infront of goal ! and that is saying something for a striker ! .... only good thing i have seen him do, after seeing him a lot of times was a huge, wonder pass in a cup game ... thats was mint ... rest of it .... woeful, i would however like to know how you build a team around arshavin and not fabregas though? .... fab is the captain, much much younger and arguebly the better player .....?

Chance said:
N-Word-Joe said:

Im sorry, i thought it was Wenger's Arsenal

im very happy how this is going through as well, we only found out about it on monday and it will probably be done tomorow, nice and quick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.