Medical tonight ...

Apologies Big G. lol

The dilemma I have now, should any more info come my way, do I share?

I say for the blues who were grateful of your information way out weighs the small minority who doubted you.

Mossy.

Big G said:
Mossy said:
Congrats to Big D for the info. Spot on matey.

Mossy.

G not D ;-)

Cheers, and Thanks for the Thanks from the guys on page 24,
The guys who said I was WUM and Bullshit, stick it up your arse you *****.

yeah, as long as it doesnt get you in trouble...... and you can allways come back and shove it up there arses......which is probably more enjoyable than the news itself......

I remember months back i was the first to 100% confirm about UMBRO and got shed loads....for weeks !!!!! but hey ho

bowdonblue said:
celf said:
i8rags said:
lets sort out this issue with regard to attitude, does anyone remember anelka le sulk who caused trouble at arsenal and would be out of control at city and would disrupt the management and staff, everyone thought it was bad news but the outcome was magnificent.so come on all you moody players get to city and feel the blue factor it changes you and your so called attitude for ever. if city does not change you nothin will

IF and a big if,he does come with a bad tude,he will be bombed out so fast his ass wont touch the ground,then City will move on to the next,its not as tho we are skint is it??

City are now in a different position to before, and to pretty much any other club - we can afford to fuck players off if they don't pull a shift, and I have no doubt that this will happen at some point in the near future. Let's say Bellamy/Adebayor/whoever throws a sulk and stops trying, if they don't see sense after some careful management then tough - we just turn to another top striker and leave them to rot.

Similar to the Barca/Eto'o negotiations - everyone now needs us more than we need them.

City now call the shots, end of story.

Can't wait to watch our 1st proper friendly down at the ground on Saturday !!!!

Mossy said:
Apologies Big G. lol

I say for the blues who were grateful of your information way out weighs the small minority who doubted you.

Mossy.

This^^ just ignore the doubters

Diego1983 said:
Mossy said:
Apologies Big G. lol

Mossy.

What has Big G got right? Adebayor definately had his medical?

rice10 said:
Diego1983 said:
Mossy said:
Apologies Big G. lol

Mossy.

What has Big G got right? Adebayor definately had his medical?

YES

Maineblue said:
Chance said:
I only watch Arsenal games and you are wrong. The reason Wenger has sanctioned this transfer is because he wants strikers who can link up with Arshavin and Fabregas. Adebayor's passing, first touch and decision making is so woeful that even Bendtner is a better option when Arshavin is playing...

Oh right so <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo</a> is a figment of my imagination?

Btw, good luck trying to hold on to Fabricarse when Barca and Real come knocking and good luck trying to hold onto 4th spot, saying that the cash you'll get from us you can strengthen and you never know we might take Clichy of your hands too.

Oh how they flap.

Just shows he will be perfect for players like Robino,Tevez and Ireland making run's around him. Can't wait what a great signing he will be.

Cheers, and Thanks for the Thanks from the guys on page 24,
The guys who said I was WUM and Bullshit, stick it up your arse you *****.

I know how you feel mate. I have contacts in hospitality at City and he told me that a presser had been called for Tuesday (yesterday). He told me this on Monday morning so i posted it in the ITK thread and yes you guessed it, suffered some abuse because of my postings.

Im gonna carry on if i get any news like that so forget the narrowminded minority and post fella.

And well done

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDP77Gpqmo</a>

this video posted above makes me think that adebayor may end up to be a better signing than eto'o would have been! dont get me wrong id have loved eto'o and gutted it didnt come off, but from this it shows he is everything we have been lacking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.