Meeting players after training

I was actually wondering this the other day, when I was down with the wee man for the young boys game he was crying because he wanted to go down the front and give Haaland a high 5 and I said we couldn’t haha, although my heart was breaking for him cause he was genuinely so upset, but obviously he’s 4 so doesn’t understand it’s not that easy. They do a hospitality package where you meet the players and get their autographs but it’s (at the cheapest) £5330 for the 2 of us, I don’t have that sort of money spare :)

Does anyone know what time they tend to arrive / leave training? As this is probably the wee man’s only way of getting to high 5 his hero’s
i just watched a video on youtube a few days ago,where two Leeds fans went in the tunnel club premium for the game v Fulham this year, someone sponsored them but it was £2500 for both,£1250 each.

i just watched a video on youtube a few days ago,where two Leeds fans went in the tunnel club premium for the game v Fulham this year, someone sponsored them but it was £2500 for both,£1250 each.

Away Days?

Very good little video set up they have along with some childish humour for us all to like.

They went to Europe just to see a steam locomotive go through a football stadium, that was funny.

Away Days?

Very good little video set up they have along with some childish humour for us all to like.

They went to Europe just to see a steam locomotive go through a football stadium, that was funny.
yeah,i think it was them,my son showed it to me first.He's from East Anglia but a Leeds fan,the guy on the youtube vid.

I was actually wondering this the other day, when I was down with the wee man for the young boys game he was crying because he wanted to go down the front and give Haaland a high 5 and I said we couldn’t haha, although my heart was breaking for him cause he was genuinely so upset, but obviously he’s 4 so doesn’t understand it’s not that easy. They do a hospitality package where you meet the players and get their autographs but it’s (at the cheapest) £5330 for the 2 of us, I don’t have that sort of money spare :)

Does anyone know what time they tend to arrive / leave training? As this is probably the wee man’s only way of getting to high 5 his hero’s
5k? I'd want Blake Lively to be serving refreshments for that sort of wedge.

City spent one pre-season at the University ground in Wythenhawe, just down the road from me. Don’t know how I got to hear about it but I did and went down watching them every single morning in the school holidays.

Some of the players were really friendly and would come over a little chat.

Ended up getting offered a lift home every day off Gary Owen before it finished.

when I was a youngster I would go to Cheadle and watch the player’s training and fetch the stray balls…….

Your best bet might be hoping that one of the current crop are as daft as Sammy Nasri - didn't he get pulled over and clamped right outside the training ground because he hadn't taxed his Lamborghini !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.