Megabus

I always use National express, I don't understand why people would travel by train. Usually they are late, packed so you can't sit down, expensive and full of cunts.

You can actually go to places like Paris for less than a day's bus fare around town.

Only used Megabus once and once was enough. Had a horrendous journey from Manchester to London comprising of a huge whale of a lady getting on 5 minutes prior to departure to be seated next to me with a bargain bucket of KFC which she polished off en route.

Can't remember ever being so happy to reach London after that!!

Benarbia_is_god said:
I always use National express, I don't understand why people would travel by train.

I can think of one reason.

National Express: Departs Manchester 0715. Arrives London 1415.

Train: Departs Manchester 0715. Arrives London 0924.

Travelled up from Newcastle yesterday on the megabus £20 return for 2 people, the first journey was an uneventful one couple of stops on the way all went smoothly and was at my destination in just under 4 hours.
But the way back although cheap was littered with gag moments from a toilet that infiltrated the entire bus with an acrid nose wrinkling half shit half vomit smell to a woman that was clearly eating Dog food (The chunky variety) out of a tin on the seats to the right of me, I had to move because I really was about to gag.
Driver was pleasant wi-fi worked well and although the smells were frightening I would most definitely do it again.

Travelled up from Newcastle yesterday on the megabus £20 return for 2 people, the first journey was an uneventful one couple of stops on the way all went smoothly and was at my destination in just under 4 hours.
But the way back although cheap was littered with gag moments from a toilet that infiltrated the entire bus with an acrid nose wrinkling half shit half vomit smell to a woman that was clearly eating Dog food (The chunky variety) out of a tin on the seats to the right of me, I had to move because I really was about to gag.
Driver was pleasant wi-fi worked well and although the smells were frightening I would most definitely do it again.[/QUOTE. Apparently you can rent clothes pegs from the driver or go the full hog and buy a peg with the mega bus logo on it £1.50.

The driver on the return journey was a mackem who noticed my City screensaver when I showed him my eticket and the hat I always wear when going to foreign parts with a huge City badge in the middle of it. Dennis Tueart was the opening convo and from that moment on I knew I would get looked after ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.