Megaphone For the UEFA Europa League: Yes or No

jrb said:
Sorry not tonight chaps.

Not that I'm chickening out. Honest. Not bought the megaphone yet, but I have a couple of models in mind.(35 watts or more) Been checking on Ebay. Not contacted the club yet either. I'll do that this week. Once I get the nod from the club(not shelling out before that), I will buy the megaphone and it will be at the next Europa Cup home tie.

And then you can either take the piss or join in. :-)

I'm actually gutted jrb! :D

Hope you're there with it for Poznan!

danburge82 said:
jrb said:
Sorry not tonight chaps.

Not that I'm chickening out. Honest. Not bought the megaphone yet, but I have a couple of models in mind.(35 watts or more) Been checking on Ebay. Not contacted the club yet either. I'll do that this week. Once I get the nod from the club(not shelling out before that), I will buy the megaphone and it will be at the next Europa Cup home tie.

And then you can either take the piss or join in. :-)

I'm actually gutted jrb! :D

Hope you're there with it for Poznan!

TBH, apart from not getting the megaphone yet, my thinking was that Poznan will be a bit more raucous. Hopefully the fans will be up for it, with the away end full.(they travel well)

As I've said. The megaphone will be at the Poznan game.

Has anyone got the email address for Peter Fletcher at City?

Got my eye on a megaphone ATM.

We can't have Poznan upstaging us. ;-)

Thanks.

jrb said:
Has anyone got the email address for Peter Fletcher at City?

Got my eye on a megaphone ATM.

We can't have Poznan upstaging us. ;-)

Thanks.

Have you got it yet!
just pm you his email address.

A definite yes from me.
Why not ?
Anything that helps get the atmosphere going is worth a go.
GO FOR IT !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.