Megaphone For the UEFA Europa League: Yes or No

jrb said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Great stuff. We'll need something to make a louder noise than 6-7k Poles.

Anymore suggestions?

images

Stick with it jrb. Alot will slag to start off with but they will come round eventually.

Have you got some chants sorted?

Ricster said:
jrb said:
Anymore suggestions?

images

Stick with it jrb. Alot will slag to start off with but they will come round eventually.

I'll just go with the flow. Don't want to make out I'm taking over, which I'm definitely not. I'll join in with the usual songs and try and start some myself.

I'm going to try and get the South Stand to give us a few songs. Even they should be able to hear the megaphone. :-)

I'm expecting some shit, but as it's initially for the two remaining Europa games, I'm not bothered. Broad shoulders and that. It's just a laugh at the end of the day. Nothing more, nothing less.

jrb said:
Ricster said:

I'll just go with the flow. Don't want to make out I'm taking over, which I'm definitely not. I'll join in with the usual songs and try and start some myself.

I'm going to try and get the South Stand to give us a few songs. Even they should be able to hear the megaphone. :-)

I'm expecting some shit, but as it's initially for the two remaining Europa games, I'm not bothered. Broad shoulders and that. It's just a laugh at the end of the day. Nothing more, nothing less.
Count me in, I will follow your lead.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
jrb said:

Cheers that man. The more support I can get via BM and other City sites before the match, the better.

jrb said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Cheers that man. The more support I can get via BM and other City sites before the match, the better.
Getting a buzz about this one, love it when someone trys somthing different, we have moved down to SS L2 for this game, 3 rows from the front and 3 seats from the Poles, can't wait, even bringing a bag of my ???????? to throw :)

fuck it,go for it pal,at least u got some balls,we should take a leaf out of Blackpools crowd,yeah i know small stadium and all that but every section was up for it right til the end.

I know it doesn't register much after today's Ronny events, but the club have given me the OK to bring the megaphone on Thursday.

It will be there brothers. :-) (dear God, what have I let myself in for?)

jrb said:
I know it doesn't register much after today's Ronny events, but the club have given me the OK to bring the megaphone on Thursday.

It will be there brothers. :-) (dear God, what have I let myself in for?)

Fair play to you mate good luck and all that I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled over in 117!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.