Meghan Markle

Except that in this article they are defending her against the trolls who they are publicly shaming, even showing photographs of them.

(unless you think this is reverse psychology)

I can’t imagine what has encouraged the trolls...

They're all clearly diehard Suits fans. Rachel was great at first but she only ended up dragging Mike down in every scene she was in with him, which was all of them. They really need to be directing their ire towards the writers, by now it should be clear she was just an actress playing a role. I bet if Sarah Rafferty was the one Harry went for they'd be far happier.

Except that in this article they are defending her against the trolls who they are publicly shaming, even showing photographs of them.

(unless you think this is reverse psychology)

Of course it is - the Fail doesn't mean it - you can tell as they haven't headlined the page " Enemies of the People" and we have no background on where they were schooled or what class they are !!

Haha, I’m a thick ****. I thought this was about the German chancellor.
:)

The point I was asking in this thread was not about how the DM have treated MM, it was more asking the question, is this acceptable, in other words if your a famous celebrity is being trolled on social media an acceptable part of being famous ? Do people have a right to slag someone off for being fat (as drone did earlier :)) or being this or that, do they have a right to an opinion ?
Do we have to accept that this is part of modern society ?

She’s very fit and clearly an intelligent and self-confident woman (both characteristics I find hugely attractive) but she looks like she could be a bit mental. I’ll pass.
I reckon Liz has warned her she's very close to being sent on a royal visit to Paris...

:)

The point I was asking in this thread was not about how the DM have treated MM, it was more asking the question, is this acceptable, in other words if your a famous celebrity is being trolled on social media an acceptable part of being famous ? Do people have a right to slag someone off for being fat (as drone did earlier :)) or being this or that, do they have a right to an opinion ?
Do we have to accept that this is part of modern society ?
It shouldn't matter where you are in society, nobody deserves that level of abuse, and nobody should be entitled to dish it out like that either. But it happens. You seen some of the things said on here about City players? Way out of line. And yet awfully enough it's somehow a million times worse on Twitter, Facebook etc.

In society far too many people (especially but not exclusively men) aren't taught from a young age how to process bad emotions in any way other than to bottle them. So when anger kicks in they just use the ease and almost complete anonymity of social media to lash out. And unfortunately given how many people have access to social media there's always going to be more than enough people who take it too far.

It shouldn't matter where you are in society, nobody deserves that level of abuse, and nobody should be entitled to dish it out like that either. But it happens. You seen some of the things said on here about City players? Way out of line. And yet awfully enough it's somehow a million times worse on Twitter, Facebook etc.

In society far too many people (especially but not exclusively men) aren't taught from a young age how to process bad emotions in any way other than to bottle them. So when anger kicks in they just use the ease and almost complete anonymity of social media to lash out. And unfortunately given how many people have access to social media there's always going to be more than enough people who take it too far.
You could even bake it down to the abuse that Liverpudlians get on here, scum, thieves, dole cheats, is it fair to label an entire City's citizens as such ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.