Meghan Markle

Dont normally read the daily Hate but wifey told me about this article, it seems lots of people arent that keen on her.

Im not keen but is this kind of thing acceptable or is she fair game ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6661499/Cruel-trolls-spew-bile-against-Duchess-Sussex.html
Yo're "not that keen". Based on what? Interested to hear your personal interaction with her and how you got on. Did you meet someone kind, gentle, selfless, funny, unassuming? Or was she a touch distant, cold, heartless? And how many times did you see her and for how long? What was it that makes you, "not keen"?

She’s very fit and clearly an intelligent and self-confident woman (both characteristics I find hugely attractive) but she looks like she could be a bit mental. I’ll pass.
You'll pass on someone you've never met and who you think "looks like she could be a bit mental". Deary me.

Yo're "not that keen". Based on what? Interested to hear your personal interaction with her and how you got on. Did you meet someone kind, gentle, selfless, funny, unassuming? Or was she a touch distant, cold, heartless? And how many times did you see her and for how long? What was it that makes you, "not keen"?

1st page mate.

Calm down :)
I'm a Republican mate, not keen on royalty

Last edited:
You could even bake it down to the abuse that Liverpudlians get on here, scum, thieves, dole cheats, is it fair to label an entire City's citizens as such ?
I agree with the sentiment you're going for entirely. That's a good example you used too.

Think how comfortable people in the western world tend to be ragging on Americans. Or how comfortable they are slurring people on whatever side of the Brexit debate they're not on. Or so many more things.

I do think there can be comments made humorously about many a thing. In fact I think it's important jokes are made sometimes. But it's easy to tell when somebody is trying to be funny, and as such it's easy to see that a lot of the time people aren't in anyway trying to be funny. Unfortunately.

:)

The point I was asking in this thread was not about how the DM have treated MM, it was more asking the question, is this acceptable, in other words if your a famous celebrity is being trolled on social media an acceptable part of being famous ? Do people have a right to slag someone off for being fat (as drone did earlier :)) or being this or that, do they have a right to an opinion ?
Do we have to accept that this is part of modern society ?
Yes, you should WANT to accept this...and all free speech...because as soon as you start to restrict it, you set off down the slippery slope towards censorship of things the powerful don’t want you to say, read, or think!

Society should be able to take care of this issue...Read it, or don’t. Agree with it, or don’t. Repeat it, or don’t.

We have libel and slander laws. They should suffice, without censoring language.

In society far too many people (especially but not exclusively men) aren't taught from a young age how to process bad emotions in any way other than to bottle them.

I agree with your post apart from this bit. I think the world could do with a little more manliness and a little less emotional incontinence.

Im a Republican, not keen on any of them.
I am indifferent, not arsed either way, they are what they are.

But is she really one of them?

Besides she doesn't deserve the shite from those weirdos in that article, fucking wrong uns.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.