Mehdi Benatia

sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 34s

Daily Star: Roma defender Mehdi Benatia is desperate to join City and is willing to waive a £3m bonus to help the deal go through.

If this is true then it's just another reason why I want him over Mangala.

I agree Benatia all the way......don't understand why City have fallen so in love with Mangala, great talent but we should take the hint if he doesn't want to come here and move on...Benatia is a more talented option and more ready for the prem.....pull the trigger City!!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Which agent will blink first, Benatia's or Mangala's?

Mangala's agent is Mendes, also Mourinho's agent - this makes me very suspicious of any Mangala negotiations!!

Agreed with this, that's what I was pointing out earlier in the Mangala thread.

i♥city! said:
KippaxCitizen said:
i♥city! said:
Nastasic is still a kid . Judge him in 3 or 4 seasons from now although i believe he would've proved all you doubters wrong by then.
He also spent a huge amount of time injured last season. It took Demichelis - who played under Pellegrini numerous times in the past, who played at the top level in Europe for nine years - four months to start playing well for us and that was with playing game-in-game-out (for a time he was dreadful!). I don't think Nastasić got to play three games in a row once all season.

He was my POTS the year before last, better than the world's best centre back Vincent Kompany. The lad is class! Just needs proper settling in time to Pellegrini's systems.

His performance against RM in the bernabeu . Not a single mistake from him that day and he was just 19 at the time. Anyway lets stick to discussing Benatia.

Will always remember nastasic keeping up with ronaldo in the game at the etihad vs Madrid. I don't understand why some city fans think he's slow. I think getting benatia is key on how we do in the champions league this coming season, he will complete our team. Demi and nasty as back ups ain't to bad either.

Just fucking sign Benatia city.
Mangala the only player not to get a game in the world cup, that tells a tale.

alanblue said:
like clichy and nasri. ssell them too couldn't even get in the squad

MeatHunterrr said:
alanblue said:

That was because Deschamps had issues with them, not because of their lack of ability

alanblue said:
MeatHunterrr said:
alanblue said:

That was because Deschamps had issues with them, not because of their lack of ability
Right I get ya. Leaving out Nasri and Clichy is Deschamps personal preference whereas not starting Mangala has nothing to do with that it's just that he's shit. I am guessing you are worried about Sagna not starting over Debuchy. Must mean he is shit too or is that personal preference?

The way things have seemed to pan out, Mangala is the number one option and after waiting a year for him, I hope he's worth it. I want Benatia but Txiki & the rest seem more keen on Mangala and they're more qualified than I am in spotting talent so let's hope they're right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.