Mehdi Benatia

Blue Haze said:
Mangala is a big risk from what I've seen.

Anyone watch Benatia regularly?

Watched Roma about 15 times this season, everytime Bentia's impressed me, after about 12 games Roma had only conced something like 4 goals and this was with Maicon and Dodo who is well doo doo! He's not a thug like Vidic or a ball player like Luis, he's similar to Vinny and another plus is Roma play on the front foot like we do.

In Kun Aguero's star rating he's a 84% where as Mangala's 81%.

Der Bomber said:
27 isn't too old for a central defender at all.

Kind of feels like the club would like maybe a more finished product than Mangala for the shorter term. We do have potentially dynamite young players in Facey and Denayer on the way also.

I wish I'd gotten to see this Benatia play more than once or twice. But everything I am reading seems very impressive.

Should get 4 good seasons at least out of a 27 year old !!

This guy is absolutely fantastic, I've watched loads of Roma this season and he is most definitely the guy to be looking at to partner Vinny. In fact they are actually extremely similar in playing style.

Maybe we can use Boyata or Guidetti to way down the price a couple million. I'm all for him he's a very impressive centre back.

He's a top quality centre-back and would be a fantastic signing for us. He turned 27 under a month ago - he has plenty of years left in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.