Mehdi Benatia

TrueBlue1705 said:
My Spider Sense is telling me we're gonna come back in for this guy ... a) he looks a top CB .. And b) We dont want rags or Chelsea buying him :-)
“We don’t need to sign new players for the sake of it."
Zero chance

pudge said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
My Spider Sense is telling me we're gonna come back in for this guy ... a) he looks a top CB .. And b) We dont want rags or Chelsea buying him :-)
Zero chance

If Rekik goes on loan (likely) and we get a good offer for Nastasic then I'd say Zero Chance will turn into Good Chance!!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
pudge said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Zero chance

If Rekik goes on loan (likely) and we get a good offer for Nastasic then I'd say Zero Chance will turn into Good Chance!!!
Just two questions;

1) Which foreign player would we then sell to accommodate him?

2) Which of Mangala, Kompany or Benatia would accept a rotation role when they're all starters?

Barcon said:
Are people seriously believing that we would sign Benatia and Quim?
We just need to get rid of 2 other CBs and a third, foreign, player and there's a good chance of it apparently.

pudge said:
Barcon said:
Are people seriously believing that we would sign Benatia and Quim?
We just need to get rid of 2 other CBs and a third, foreign, player and there's a good chance of it apparently.

What about that Kompany bloke? Bit of a crock tbh.

So nice to come back off my hols and find we have more people fantasising over their dream FIFA fucking Play Station game and trying to think they all possess a fucking European Coaching Badge.
For me,I`ll just leave it all to our successful manager,as I did last season.
I think he knows best.
You mean you don`t ?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.