Mehdi Benatia

oakiecokie said:
So nice to come back off my hols and find we have more people fantasising over their dream FIFA fucking Play Station game and trying to think they all possess a fucking European Coaching Badge.
For me,I`ll just leave it all to our successful manager,as I did last season.
I think he knows best.
You mean you don`t ?????

To be fair, this would be an extremely boring forum if all debate ended and everyone just posted variations of "in the manager I trust" ad infinitum.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Title: In the manager we trust.

First comment:

I have faith in our manager.

Second post:

No, I have great faith in our manager!

Third post:

You're both knobs! I trust our manager more than you both.

SebastianBlue said:
oakiecokie said:
So nice to come back off my hols and find we have more people fantasising over their dream FIFA fucking Play Station game and trying to think they all possess a fucking European Coaching Badge.
I think he knows best.
You mean you don`t ?????

To be fair, this would be an extremely boring forum if all debate ended and everyone just posted variations of "in the manager I trust" ad infinitum.

First comment:

Second post:

Third post:

So tell me are you a 2-3-4-1 fan.A good old original system of 2-3-5.Perhaps you like a 5-5 formation (that`ll fool some fuckers).The shit 4-4-2 old hat one or the new and widely not yet used one a 9-1 or even a 10-0 formation widely recognised by those wonderful managers aka "Big Fat Sam" and Mr.Pulis ??
I still think Mr.P.has the right idea.Fuck `em all and lets go with our 0-10 one which did us very nicely last year.

oakiecokie said:
SebastianBlue said:
oakiecokie said:
I think he knows best.
You mean you don`t ?????

First comment:

Second post:

Third post:

So tell me are you a 2-3-4-1 fan.A good old original system of 2-3-5.Perhaps you like a 5-5 formation (that`ll fool some fuckers).The shit 4-4-2 old hat one or the new and widely not yet used one a 9-1 or even a 10-0 formation widely recognised by those wonderful managers aka "Big Fat Sam" and Mr.Pulis ??
I still think Mr.P.has the right idea.Fuck `em all and lets go with our 0-10 one which did us very nicely last year.

Put down the glass, push it away, and have some crisps.

Chelsea being linked very strongly

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Buybb-PIEAE4zYE.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Chelsea need a world-class CB and Mourinho has always liked Benatia, moreover they should have money to spare too.

It makes perfect sense to me but still no offer has arrived. From what I've heard they also need to sell a foreigner first in order to buy one, I admit I don't know Jack about it.

In Italy they're saying we have already sold Medhi and that we're after Jo-Jo, which earns 3 times our average wages, very unlikely even we meet the pricetag.

bluegonads said:
chelsea interest surprises me.
maureen has already said their spending is done.
he would'nt lie would he?
or maybe they are after him on a free?

Maureen said their spending is finished ... Oh hang on a minute he's a lying, obnoxious c*nt so it probably isn't ... It's his cunning genious again ...say the opposite of what you plan to do!! ....

TrueBlue1705 said:
bluegonads said:

Maureen said their spending is finished ... Oh hang on a minute he's a lying, obnoxious c*nt so it probably isn't ... It's his cunning genious again ...say the opposite of what you plan to do!! ....

No mind games mate its no brainer considering they sold luiz

bluegonads said:

They're buying him with what they got for Lampard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.