Mehdi Benatia

I forgot to say that after all that fuss a €25m offer by Bayern is simply preposterous, are they serious? I mean Rojo was signed for 20m.

sgerlat said:
Rammy Blue said:
sgerlat said:
Baldissoni and Sabatini are headed to London.

When the first one moves there's something serious happening, usually a sign. If they wanted Benatia they would have come to us.

Maybe they are coming to negotiate for Nastasic before they consider letting Benatia depart?

Definitely a good profile but I have to say that he looks very unlikely. He would be the fourth lefty out of 4 and the wage is unbearable for us.

If you could give that kind of money to Nasty why not giving them to Medhi? It doesn't make sense.
Money obviously wasn't the problem, it was purely down to a footballing decision. Mangala was a better fit for us, we think really longterm here.

ColinLee said:
sgerlat said:
Rammy Blue said:
Maybe they are coming to negotiate for Nastasic before they consider letting Benatia depart?

Definitely a good profile but I have to say that he looks very unlikely. He would be the fourth lefty out of 4 and the wage is unbearable for us.

If you could give that kind of money to Nasty why not giving them to Medhi? It doesn't make sense.
Money obviously wasn't the problem, it was purely down to a footballing decision. Mangala was a better fit for us, we think really longterm here.

I think he means Roma wouldn't pay big wages to Nasty when they could just pay it and keep Benatia.

Roma's DS and General manager are hopping a flight to London... Anything could happen ranging from Benatia to Chelsea/Rags, Destro to Tottenham, Chiriches to Rome, Nastasic or jovetic to Rome, or Ljajic to whomever

BvfiXztCYAImm6i.jpg:large

Rammy Blue said:
ColinLee said:
sgerlat said:

I think he means Roma wouldn't pay big wages to Nasty when they could just pay it and keep Benatia.

That's what I meant.

Ljajic to whomever looks good to me, he's talented but he's not suited for a 4-3-3. He's a secondary striker in a 4-4-2/3-5-2 or he may play as an attacking midfielder in a 4-2-3-1 behind the main striker.

He could be replaced with the expiring Konoplyanka/Yarmolenko, I'd love to.

P.s. Is there any good winger in PL with sustainable wage who is worth netting?

sgerlat said:

Yes... Scott Sinclair. That boy is going places and is available for as little as 5m euros. :-)

sgerlat said:
Rammy Blue said:
ColinLee said:

That's what I meant.

Ljajic to whomever looks good to me, he's talented but he's not suited for a 4-3-3. He's a secondary striker in a 4-4-2/3-5-2 or he may play as an attacking midfielder in a 4-2-3-1 behind the main striker.

look no further than Scott Sinclair

sgerlat said:
Rammy Blue said:
ColinLee said:

That's what I meant.

Why yes indeed. A flying winger called Scott Sinclair would be perfect for you. You can have him for 8Mill too and fairly low wages. ;)

Ahaha wow, you guys really are in sync, I'm impressed.

Regarding Scott I wouldn't take him even if he was for free, but thanks anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.