Mehdi Benatia

Instant_Offense said:
sgerlat said:
http://www.prosport.ro/fotbal-extern/stranieri/chiriches-devine-jucatorul-romei-tottenham-si-a-dat-acordul-pentru-transfer-romanul-il-va-inlocui-pe-marocanul-benatia-13132982

His first coach says he's happy with his move to Roma. I think we signed him, why would Georgescu speak otherwise?

Strong move by the club, now Bayern is either raising their bid to at least 35 or Benatia is in trouble, 4 years without playing is a long time.

Of course I can't deny we're going to miss him if he doesn't play, but the iron hand is what we need right now.

United fans on twitter crowing that they are meeting with his reps. Can't find any "legitimate" reports.
You don't count twitter as a legitimate source?

Rammy Blue said:
ianw16 said:
Claytop said:
I thought they wanted 40m off us?

Nah, seem to remember £27m being talked about at the time.

Other chap is right, they wanted 40mil euros off us.

Those were the reports which could have been...

A) Completely true to all parties.
B) An attempt by the media to sensationalise the transfer (why would they do that with City, you may ask).
C) An attempt by Roma to drive up the price as a City premium with a lower amount actually in mind (common negotiation tactic).

Claytop said:
afhald said:
Ric said:
Done deal to Bayern, according to Di Marzio.
Yes, 26m € + 4 bonus.

I thought they wanted 40m off us?

That's what the rumours said.....He's now selling to Bayern for 10mil euros less than we paid for Mangala! Hope we made the right choice.....It clearly shows that is wasn't about money tho.....Mangala was 1st choice all the way...... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.