Mehdi Benatia

Rammy Blue said:
Ray78 said:
Benatia is certainly making the right noises for a potential move to us. The only downsides of this signing is the AFCON and us losing Nasta. We might have to trust Karim Rekik or Boyata for a while.

Demechelis.

What happens when he gets injured or suspended during the AFCON?

Ray78 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ray78 said:
Benatia is certainly making the right noises for a potential move to us. The only downsides of this signing is the AFCON and us losing Nasta. We might have to trust Karim Rekik or Boyata for a while.

Demechelis.

If he gets injured or suspended during the AFCON?

Same as if we get a double injury anywhere else. We can't account for every eventuality.

Ray78 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ray78 said:

Demechelis.

We'll be 20 points clear having not conceded a goal in the League by then.

He is that good.

Ray78 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ray78 said:

Demechelis.

lol.

Who would play up front if we lose Sergio, Dzeko, Beast and Jovetic to injury? Could happen.....

p.s. Sagna can play central defence as well. ;-)

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Ray78 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Demechelis.

He is that good.

Can't say I recall ever seeing this guy play. Have you seen a lot of him or just having a guess?

Rammy Blue said:
Ray78 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Demechelis.

lol.

Who would play up front if we lose Sergio, Dzeko, Beast and Jovetic to injury? Could happen.....

I forgot about that :). We might be better equipped this time around as we had to rely on Stefan Savic during the last tournament.

Rammy Blue said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Ray78 said:

He is that good.

Can't say I recall ever seeing this guy play. Have you seen a lot of him or just having a guess?

I've watched a fair bit of Roma this year as BT have the Italian games on at times when there is literally fuckall to watch. The guy is Vincent Kompany in a Roma shirt basically. That is the highest compliment I can pay to a defender. He plays on the front foot, aggressive but fair in the tackle, so will suit our style, he's really confident on the ball and distributes it well. He has enough pace, he's tall and powerful. He can even give it a good hit from 30 yards !

Not saying he's never made a fuck up, but in the games I watched he has barely made a noticeable error. I made it my prerogative to watch Porto in the latter stages of the Europa League this season and Mangala made at least 3 catastrophic fuck ups in the 4 games I watched him play. He did have one great game where he scored a header, but looked shaky in the other 3.

If we sign him, nobody will be disappointed, put it that way.

Ray78 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ray78 said:

lol.

I forgot about that :). We might be better equipped this time around as we had to rely on Stefan Savic during the last tournament.

That's why I think Sagna is a cracking piece of business. He is versatile, as is MadZab, and it gives us loads of options - for example if we had a crisis in central midfield, Zab can step in without us worrying about right back.

sir baconface said:
How times change. A year ago we were saying Nastasic was a future world class player. Now he's a possible makeweight for a new kit man.

We changed our style of play . Sadly Nastasic doesn't fit in anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.