Mehdi Benatia

sir baconface said:
flyingdutchman said:
sir baconface said:
How times change. A year ago we were saying Nastasic was a future world class player. Now he's a possible makeweight for a new kit man.

We changed our style of play . Sadly Nastasic doesn't fit in anymore.

So, at the grand old age of 21, his City future is written off?

OK.

Don't feed the rag troll SB ;.)

pavelsrnicek said:
In the event that we miss out on both Mangala and Benatia I wonder do we have a back up plan? There doesn't seem to be that many high quality centre backs available.

Subotic from BVB? Maybe Garay from Benfica?

willipp said:
pavelsrnicek said:
In the event that we miss out on both Mangala and Benatia I wonder do we have a back up plan? There doesn't seem to be that many high quality centre backs available.

Don't quote me on this, but i believe Garay has signed for Zenit, not 100% sure but heard it somewhere

EdinJacko said:
willipp said:
pavelsrnicek said:

Don't quote me on this, but i believe Garay has signed for Zenit, not 100% sure but heard it somewhere

Pretty sure he's still at Benfica mate.

EdinJacko said:
willipp said:
pavelsrnicek said:

Last I heard they'd agreed terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.