Mehdi Benatia

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Confuesed.com!

Arent you supposed to agree a fee with the selling club before being allowed to talk to the player and agree personal terms???

Let's just say that's the official way of doing things

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Confuesed.com!

Arent you supposed to agree a fee with the selling club before being allowed to talk to the player and agree personal terms???

U must be if you think teams play by the real rules!

Danamy said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Confuesed.com!

Let's just say that's the official way of doing things

Are those rules ever actually adhered to these days?

First Post, so hey guys!

I think if the Chelsea deal is actually true, Roma may accept the bid but didn't Benatia come out a week ago saying how he hates Chelsea after having a trial with them in 2004? Sounds like he would rather come to us than them, unlike Mangala.

Must admit I reckon Benatia is worth 23m or so . I suggest if Chelsea really only rate Lukaku at 5m we splash out our first 5m on signing him !

What a load of tosh I reckon that they would want more from Lukaku than they will pay for benatia - maybe they want to put pressure on mangala too! Or more likely Roma made it up to try and get an extra 2m from city.

2 days time we probably sign hummels anyway who we have been talking to since October lol

swedish baker11 said:
First Post, so hey guys!

I think if the Chelsea deal is actually true, Roma may accept the bid but didn't Benatia come out a week ago saying how he hates Chelsea after having a trial with them in 2004? Sounds like he would rather come to us than them, unlike Mangala.

Maybe we have done our transfer buisness but just not anounced them.This puts us in the position where we could create false markets for our rivals.

bluefoever said:
Just remember that Benatia is Moroccan, he will be away for a month (as well as Yaya!!!) for the ACON at a crucial time in EPL. Mangala is a better option I think.

This is why we are buying Fernando(still have Garcia who has stepped up) and we still have our trusty MDM(Nastasić and possibly Rekik, can't forget Boyata). Mangala is very much raw and could take a while to fit in the system. Look how long it took the experienced Demi to adjust to the EPL and he knew the system well the year before,which helped him be apart of La Liga's team of the season.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Didn't realise he could well miss a month of thr season with ACON, but Nastasic and Demichelis can cover.

Morocco are usually out in the first round and I believe they only qualified this time around because they are the host nation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.