Mehdi Benatia

Bottomless_Sailor said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
sam-caddick said:
It's clear Roma don't want to sell and from their point of view you can see why but I still think Benatia will be a City player.

I can see this being expensive though, 40m euros I reckon.
ive got a feeling mangalas a done deal all the rest is pie in the sky!
Not a done deal but this very noisy pursuit of Benatia is designed to force through the remaining elements of the Mangala transfer. Although if we can snag Benatia for a reasonable price we may go ahead with it instead of Mangala anyway, but that seems unlikely.
can't we have both?

Thenumber1blue said:
spanishblue said:
Forzacitizens said:
from who?

From inside the club, sort of can't say but the guy has been connected to City for many years I don't know his itk status but this is what he told me ? :-)
I can't see us paying this much.

Worth triple if it means we can finally have a decent long term center back pairing like every other top side in Europe.

Well well well..

@asroma_uk 1h
Gazzetta dello Sport - Etihad are in talks with Roma to become the main shirt sponsors. Roma are aiming for a €10m-12m investment #asroma

SrilankanBlue said:
Well well well..

@asroma_uk 1h
Gazzetta dello Sport - Etihad are in talks with Roma to become the main shirt sponsors. Roma are aiming for a €10m-12m investment #asroma

hahaha.

Stick your FFP up your arse.

That'll result in a nice chip off the transfer fee....

Forzacitizens said:
he's not going anywhere, no way Roma would say these statements which such conviction if he was going

Funny, I remember The Chosen One spewing similar about Joleon back in the day :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.