Mehdi Benatia

20.6mil....wow!! bargain!

Espcore ‏@espcore 9m
It's being widely reported that Benatia cost Bayern Munich around €26m (£20.6m). Manchester United were also reportedly interested.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Espcore ‏@espcore 9m
It's being widely reported that Benatia cost Bayern Munich around €26m (£20.6m). Manchester United were also reportedly interested.
What were we quoted? Was it something like £35m? I expect they will now bid for Nasty but they will plead poverty before asking for him on loan.

I'm no cynic said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Espcore ‏@espcore 9m
What were we quoted? Was it something like £35m? I expect they will now bid for Nasty but they will plead poverty before asking for him on loan.

I thought Roma just signed some Greek CB to replace Benatia already?

BayernMan said:
I'm no cynic said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Espcore ‏@espcore 9m

I thought Roma just signed some Greek CB to replace Benatia already?
Yep, Manolas.

sgerlat said:
Benatia-Boateng combo should be quite scary.

Not boateng but badstuber , he is like kompany
Badsu + benatia + alaba

Bayern have god director sport negotion (sammer)
40M to 26M oh menn, but txi and soriano is good to but sammer is better in transfer

It should be €26m+6+ a friendly match somewhere against them, apparently closer to 35 than 30m.

Manolas has already trained with the team, he is in town.

sgerlat said:
It should be €26m+6+ a friendly match somewhere against them, apparently closer to 35 than 30m.

Manolas has already trained with the team, he is in town.

Still been dicked in comparison to what you were asking us for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.