Melanie Sykes.

Normal service is resumed...

ezjpfl.jpg

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
A woman hitting a man is just as cowardly as a man hitting a woman.

If the man hits back, he'll be in the shit. If he presses charges, he's laughed at because he got beat up by a girl. So his only choice is to do fuck all.

What on earth are you on about, if he had cause to use self defence he could hit back same as in any other situation. There is no legal distinction between men and woman in this respect, but of course you are not allowed to batter the shit out of somebody for the sheer sake of it, and that is for both sexes. If he somebody tried to beat me up it would matter not which gender they were if I chose to shop them to the police. In fact I can think of an incident where a chav hit me in the side of the head, with her rings on (she didn't do any real harm, only very light bruising) but I perhaps should of reported her just to inconvenience the vile piece of scum.

you don't have to hit anyone, a little ju-jitsu will suffice, or any other sort of disabling lock to neutralise them before they hurt you or themselves.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
bowdonblue said:
Generally think she's bang tidy, but if you were 27 (which her husband is) and she already looks like this .....

o-MELANIE-SYKES-570.jpg
she looks a bit leathery of skin ............ and is that five o'clock shadow? Not that i can talk, i look like the bastard love child of bez and Gareth Keenan from the office.

and i most definitely would, wondered a few times if Des o Connor ever gave her a length lol
Looks more like Eric Sykes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.