Melbourne City FC Thread

Needs to be said: a struggling Melbourne City inflict a first defeat of the season on Melbourne Victory.

Some of those CFG signings starting to look good. Melling & Chapman very good today. Mooy has been outstanding all season.

And the two marquee players have played half an hour between them.

Another year of squad rebuild and Melbourne City is going to be strong.

moomba said:
Some of those CFG signings starting to look good. Melling & Chapman very good today. Mooy has been outstanding all season.

Melling impressed me. Great workrate, strong in the tackle and a nice tidy footballer too

Rascal said:
moomba said:

Melling impressed me. Great workrate, strong in the tackle and a nice tidy footballer too

A few of us think he's a paler version of Yaya.

Great result. What am I saying, greatest result!!!

Boys played with an intensity and desire not seen before, the younger players really stepped up. We've got Perth on Boxing Day at home then 2 away Jets and mariners. If we can pick up 6 or 7 points and go into the January break we may still have a shout come finals time. Slowly things are turning but a win against the Tards in the final minutes is enough for me, another quiet one then off the bed with a smile. Actually hang for the second half against palace first maybe another one then bed.

Well done City. Mooy has to be a strong contender for Australia's Asia Cup squad, he's been great all season.

Wreckless Alec said:
Incidentally, I think this is the only situation in which the wearing of half and half scarves is permissable. A few more wins like that and the red and white will fade away.

piss off- you still took our club away

True to the Heart said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Incidentally, I think this is the only situation in which the wearing of half and half scarves is permissable. A few more wins like that and the red and white will fade away.

piss off- you still took our club away

Boo fucking hoo. I've had piles for longer than your club has existed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.