Melbourne City FC Thread

But maybe you might have played better against more dangerous sides.
Maybe, but being and 2:1 and not really pushing for 3rd from our history is very dangerous. We have lost or drawn several games trying to play safe. We really are not at the level to play safe/defensive.
Was a solid game but nothing to get excited about I guess.

Gameday tonight. Away to Wanderers. They have been pretty ordinary so far although some of the results could have been better.

We are going in after an 8 day break and pretty much full squad minus Colazo who is pretty close.

Interesting stat that we have never beaten Wanderers away and they have always scored against us.

Even though I think we'll be good for a win.

2:1 final score. Keeps us in second 4 points off top.

Cup final Wednesday first chance of silverware playing at Home and should be a crowd of around 20k which for us is pretty good. Basically full team available with our 2nd Marque Colazo coming back.

Exciting times (as well as nervous).

2:1 final score. Keeps us in second 4 points off top.

Cup final Wednesday first chance of silverware playing at Home and should be a crowd of around 20k which for us is pretty good. Basically full team available with our 2nd Marque Colazo coming back.

Exciting times (as well as nervous).

Good luck. Haven't seen any games this season. Too early for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.