Melbourne City FC Thread

Totally agree. But he won't.

Some of the selections have made no sense and have cost us dearly.

Bouzanis' poor positioning was responsible for at least 3 of the goals conceded in the last match...

hans-moleman-boo-urns-i-was-saying-boo-zanis.jpg

Very funny.

I just don't see get the point of Sorensen benched. During Bouzanis suspension Sorensen was solid and improving and Bouzanis is just a mistake waiting to happen.

Typical City goalkeeping quandary of late.

Still trying to work it out. Sorensen was awarded the keeper of the year last season and won 3 or 4 games minimum with crucial saves. He wasn't perfect and prone to the occasional cock up but still is a quality experienced keeper. Bouzanis is not even close.

Glory are all over the place, no shape or idea how they will play. Get the ball to Castro and see what he can do, they are a threat and have best creative player in the league. City should win but Glory can score goals and will,always be a threat

Puzzling statement from our coach?

"You know what really frustrates me?," Valkanis said.

"We deem good football to be a team defending, structured with lines and we say 'Oh, fantastic; well coached; they defend so well'.

"But if we see a team attacking and creating so many opportunities ... the score last week could have been 4-5 but, because we didn't defend well, we were criticised.

"We do things differently to everyone else. We're not that structured team.

"We're unpredictable. They won't know what we're doing. A lot of teams don't know.

"I have been somewhere where I've seen it happened and how it's evolved over three years."
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/04/22/city-shake-perth-final

Puzzling statement from our coach?

"You know what really frustrates me?," Valkanis said.

"We deem good football to be a team defending, structured with lines and we say 'Oh, fantastic; well coached; they defend so well'.

"But if we see a team attacking and creating so many opportunities ... the score last week could have been 4-5 but, because we didn't defend well, we were criticised.

"We do things differently to everyone else. We're not that structured team.

"We're unpredictable. They won't know what we're doing. A lot of teams don't know.

"I have been somewhere where I've seen it happened and how it's evolved over three years."
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/04/22/city-shake-perth-final

He sounds like Brendan Rodgers.

I wonder who the names in the envelopes are going to be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.