Melbourne City FC Thread

Game tonight! Our last home game of the season. We are playing Central Coast who have been very very poor.

Throughout the season I've flip flopped from supreme optimism to utter despair. We started so good winning our first 4 and although we played a very defensive uninspiring style we were winning and that was fine with me.
Then we've been up and down and our last month has been really good.

Going into the finals we are the form team so at this point I genuinely think we can make the grand final. Having said that tonight and next week away to Wellington are huge banana skin games so nothing is a given.

Ever hopeful.

Game tonight! Our last home game of the season. We are playing Central Coast who have been very very poor.

Throughout the season I've flip flopped from supreme optimism to utter despair. We started so good winning our first 4 and although we played a very defensive uninspiring style we were winning and that was fine with me.

Going into the finals we are the form team so at this point I genuinely think we can make the grand final. Having said that tonight and next week away to Wellington are huge banana skin games so nothing is a given.

Ever hopeful.

You fit in very well.

Ever hopeful.

Proof that the DNA that runs throughout the entire City Football Group is indeed pure City.

So that's it. Season done and time for finals.

We finished 3rd, 13 wins out of 27 our best ever finish.

The finals series is knockout. 1st and 2nd have a week off 3rd (us) play Brisbane 6th this Friday home. 4th play 5th.

Week 2, the highest placed winner (hopefully us) play 2nd Newcastle away the winner make the Grand final.

Winner of 4th and 5th play Sydney (1st) week 2 (unless Brisbane beat us) and the winner play off in the Grand final and the highest placed team is the home team.

So basically if we win our next 3 games we will lift the toilet seat.

Great result, didn't get chance to watch but we're 2-0 up deep in injury time so unless a typical City moment.....onwards & upwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.