Melbourne City FC Thread

Biggest game in our history. Although its an ongoing debate but generally speaking the championship is regarded as the pinnacle of the season.

So to explain, the premiers plate is awarded to the team with most points after the home and away and like most of the world is considered champions but down here the championship (toilet seat) is awarded to the grand final winner.

And I actually feel we have a genuine chance.

If anyone is interested Melbourne City live on YouTube has been running a decent quality pre game show. Normally an hour before KO.

We may a few in the stands that crossed the border but unfortunately we will be outnumbered. From memory the game has been capped at 10K max capacity.

Anyway on a personal note I have been posting for a few years now, from memory I signed up after CFG bought us and mostly its been a therapeutic tool to get over our consistent mediocre performances and for the few that have joined in the chat it has become a kind of part of my routine, and thanks, hopefully tonight we will finally, finally do it.

The weather has turned and is looking decent, I'm firing up the weber and will be burning a few snags and having a few cold ones before and will be a nervous wreck throughout, but fingers crossed.

Biggest game in our history. Although its an ongoing debate but generally speaking the championship is regarded as the pinnacle of the season.

So to explain, the premiers plate is awarded to the team with most points after the home and away and like most of the world is considered champions but down here the championship (toilet seat) is awarded to the grand final winner.

If anyone is interested Melbourne City live on YouTube has been running a decent quality pre game show. Normally an hour before KO.

We may a few in the stands that crossed the border but unfortunately we will be outnumbered. From memory the game has been capped at 10K max capacity.

Anyway on a personal note I have been posting for a few years now, from memory I signed up after CFG bought us and mostly its been a therapeutic tool to get over our consistent mediocre performances and for the few that have joined in the chat it has become a kind of part of my routine, and thanks, hopefully tonight we will finally, finally do it.

The weather has turned and is looking decent, I'm firing up the weber and will be burning a few snags and having a few cold ones before and will be a nervous wreck throughout, but fingers crossed.
Again , good luck fella.
Exciting times for you guys and some lovely transfer business too.

Enjoy reading your posts as I know a lot of Blues do on here.

Will be watching hoping for a Melbourne win but its a tall order.

Too often City save their poor performances for the big games. Hopefully different today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.