Melbourne City FC Thread

I know nothing about it except for the scoreline (kept looking at the BBC Scores & Fixtures page). And, having seen the result, I think it better not to find anything more about the game.
I forgot about the game but looked on blue moon and saw something about it so I decided to watch it..just turned it on as it went 6-1...

Fucking burnt the chops and shit the bed. What a fucking debacle.
The van der Venne miss, or should I say when he didn’t get enough contact on the ball, was the real turning point of the game
City were really controlling the match at that stage and if they’d got an equaliser I’m certain they would have ran out winners

Bos and now Tilio sold for apparently high fees, and quite a few other players have left as well. Feels like it’s going to be a transitional year for Melbourne City.

Gonna be in Thailand at end of November so will be keeping an eye on the Asian Champions League draw next month. Hopefully get to see the Aussie Blues in an away game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.