Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: MCFC buy Melbourne Heart FC (merged)

So having a team in North America and Australia, just waiting for us to buy one in Japan, South America and Africa to get one in each continent.

Rammyblues said:
So having a team in North America and Australia, just waiting for us to buy one in Japan, South America and Africa to get one in each continent.
Ah! So that's what these guys were really up to.

_72085742_020483373-1.jpg

Nah they are part of the 659m rags setting off to welcome the arrival of Mata.

So do we want Sydney to win today? my favourite player is playing so....

Some were curious as to how far we have to travel to away games and how many actually go.
so to put things into perspective, Our Shortest away travel is the equivalent to going from manchester to just past Brussels in Belgium.
thats our SHORTEST

Rammyblues said:

One in each confederation sounds much more doable as regulations go,,

Bay17 said:
Some were curious as to how far we have to travel to away games and how many actually go.
so to put things into perspective, Our Shortest away travel is the equivalent to going from manchester to just past Brussels in Belgium.
thats our SHORTEST
Melbourne is bigger than I remember if the vizitards (picking up the lingo!) are that far away ;)

Bay17 said:
thats our SHORTEST

Your local rivals use the same stadium I take it?

S04 said:
Bay17 said:
thats our SHORTEST

Your local rivals use the same stadium I take it?
local rivals use Etihad Stadium (worst stadium in oz) for their first 5 home games, then use AAMI Park as well. Whereas we only use AAMI Park

it looks like Melbourne Heart has signed Aaron Mooy, very good signing for them if it happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.