Melbourne City FC Thread

4 - 0 up in 2nd leg, 8 minutes to go (5 - 1 on aggregate). Allowing for typical City, they should get through!

@heartman is your go-to with that one.

Probably like yourself I'm on the otherside of the world from Australia.
Yes, but like everything down here not exactly.

Instead of the fans turning their back to the pitch, they've basically turned their backs to the game.

Across the League numbers are down and interest is probably at ita lowest since the League was formed 20 odd years ago. Ironically the quality on the pitch has never been better.

I put it soley on poor management of the game. Every chance they get to build the game they find new ways to ruin it.

For me personally i still continue, I'm involved with my boy playing junior level, I still play in an overage league and I go to most City games in Melbourne. In principle I refuse to go to Sydney for the next 3 grand finals, but I'll still watch have a few beers and enjoy our hopeful win.

Yes, but like everything down here not exactly.

Instead of the fans turning their back to the pitch, they've basically turned their backs to the game.

Across the League numbers are down and interest is probably at ita lowest since the League was formed 20 odd years ago. Ironically the quality on the pitch has never been better.

I put it soley on poor management of the game. Every chance they get to build the game they find new ways to ruin it.

For me personally i still continue, I'm involved with my boy playing junior level, I still play in an overage league and I go to most City games in Melbourne. In principle I refuse to go to Sydney for the next 3 grand finals, but I'll still watch have a few beers and enjoy our hopeful win.
City ruining football in Australia??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.