Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: MCFC buy Melbourne Heart FC (merged)

ashton-blues said:
Bay17 said:
Did anyone get up for this game? It was worth watching. It should be a great game next week. Friday night for us but 8:30am your time
I am watching Sydney v Perth now
was a good match though that is coming from a western sydney fan, not sure what it was like for the neutral

1556 said:
ashton-blues said:
Bay17 said:
Did anyone get up for this game? It was worth watching. It should be a great game next week. Friday night for us but 8:30am your time
was a good match though that is coming from a western sydney fan, not sure what it was like for the neutral
i hope the rumours about mooy signing for the heart are true. Good young talent

Bay17 said:
1556 said:
ashton-blues said:
I heard he wants to leave west sydney because he wants access to clean drinking water ;)

Bay17 said:
1556 said:
ashton-blues said:
its looking likely that its true, a pity for me because he is a very good player, played an amazing match last night

I'm still buzzing with the Man City takeover for Melbourne Heart. Never really had an EPL team to follow so as of Australia Day (which was on the 27th of Jan) I have declared my support for Man City. You guys now have a new fan in Australia! Met some guy from England yesterday at the beach and he supports some club I have never heard of in England called Preston or something... turns out he supports the Heart as well.

Tony999 said:
I'm still buzzing with the Man City takeover for Melbourne Heart. Never really had an EPL team to follow so as of Australia Day (which was on the 27th of Jan) I have declared my support for Man City. You guys now have a new fan in Australia! Met some guy from England yesterday at the beach and he supports some club I have never heard of in England called Preston or something... turns out he supports the Heart as well.

Preston North End, they are one of the oldest established clubs in the UK, however they are languishing in what is known as League 1 which is two below the Prem

Anyway welcome to the club, be sure to read up on our history, where we have come from etc

Welcome Tony, city have an amazing story find out about it and it will fill you with optimism for hearts future. Hope you enjoy the forum etc.

Tony999 said:

you've got homework to do.

"I have declared my support for Man City", tis rather a tragic turn of phrase really.

Ducado said:
Tony999 said:

Preston North End, they are one of the oldest established clubs in the UK, however they are languishing in what is known as League 1 which is two below the Prem

The first club in world history to win the double, too, and without losing a single league game either. One of the early giants of the English game, though very much a spent force nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.