Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: MCFC buy Melbourne Heart FC (merged)

That was a great performance by 10 men. Decent ref and it would have been a bigger win too.

:) missed the match but sounds like a good result, COYH/C

Tueart1976 said:
Great win, and now 3 games unbeaten!
That's an unbeaten run that would make U*****d proud. ;)

Sigh said:
Is it right that a six year old girl won a competition to design their kit using only a crayon and a tea towel?

Generic stripey shite. Anyteam FC.

I'm pretty sure a six year old could've designed our shirt too. All you need is a sky blue crayon and the ability to keep inside the lines and you've pretty much drawn it.

Besides, it's kind of a ridiculous comment, because any time a club does come up with a unique design - i.e. Hull's tiger kit or Napoli's camouflage - they just get (rightly) mocked for coming up with such a stupid design.

Falastur said:
Sigh said:
Is it right that a six year old girl won a competition to design their kit using only a crayon and a tea towel?

Generic stripey shite. Anyteam FC.

I'm pretty sure a six year old could've designed our shirt too. All you need is a sky blue crayon and the ability to keep inside the lines and you've pretty much drawn it.

Besides, it's kind of a ridiculous comment, because any time a club does come up with a unique design - i.e. Hull's tiger kit or Napoli's camouflage - they just get (rightly) mocked for coming up with such a stupid design.
Wish you guys had a like button on this forum hahaha but gold !

Needs one-minute and extended highlights, followed by tunnel cam. Do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.