Mendy being chased by City stewards

bluestevei

it was on ssn where mendy ran onto the pitch to go to kun and 2 stewards chased after him thinking it was a fan on the pitch, when they got to him they knew it was mendy and ran past him to go to the ref.

on sky the lad said have you ever ran to catch bus, but bus goes so you keep running to save face well watch this as 2 stewards ran after mendy and as soon as they knew it was him kept on running

it was on ssn where mendy ran onto the pitch to go to kun and 2 stewards chased after him thinking it was a fan on the pitch, when they got to him they knew it was mendy and ran past him to go to the ref.

on sky the lad said have you ever ran to catch bus, but bus goes so you keep running to save face well watch this as 2 stewards ran after mendy and as soon as they knew it was him kept on running

I saw him someone on the pitch from the top tier and as soon as I saw that daft jacket I knew it was him.

If he was part of the squad thats fine but he isnt .let him congratulate the players back in changing room . He always wants to be the center of attention

He ran on the pitch to celebrate, no problem with that, wouldn't you ?

I'm sure he wasn't just referring to last night in isolation. Need to be a star player on the pitch not on social media, still love him though.

Mendy has already won the Premier League and World Cup, despite hardly kicking a ball, so don't rule out a 20 minute appearance in the CL Final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.