Mendy being chased by City stewards

Could have been different had they reached him before he got to the players and he fell awkwardly - still, no harm done on this occasion and quite amusing to see them run on to be with the officials

No one else did it. Makes us look small time and deflects from the efforts of the lads out their.

Sorry but I can’t warm to him.

He should concentrate on getting fit and actually playing. He is halfway through his contract at the end of this season.

What an awful person he is, wanting to celebrate the most important win of the season so far with the players? Just who does he think he is! He should sit with the physios and and try to avoid even watching the matches, I mean he may feel the need to punch the air if we score, how terrible would that be?

We should sell him, a despicable human.

Joking, if it wasn't clear. Jesus Christ lighten up lol

All the stories about Mendy are good and funny but he will be remembered in years to come not for his football.
He's just like Mario.

No one else did it. Makes us look small time and deflects from the efforts of the lads out their.

Sorry but I can’t warm to him.

He should concentrate on getting fit and actually playing. He is halfway through his contract at the end of this season.

His team mates seem to have warmed to him so that will do for me.

What an awful person he is, wanting to celebrate the most important win of the season so far with the players? Just who does he think he is! He should sit with the physios and and try to avoid even watching the matches, I mean he may feel the need to punch the air if we score, how terrible would that be?

We should sell him, a despicable human.

Joking, if it wasn't clear. Jesus Christ lighten up lol
Bit harsh that mate.

Hells bells some City fans love having a go at their own players. His crime ? Celebrating a victory. You need to forgive me, I celebrated like a balloon last night. I didn't play either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.