Merlin Magic

Graceyboy

We just dont appreciate how f##kin good our David is

soak it up, drink it in.........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyOdBbDVAVY&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/youtube]

Needs to start contributing more goals, particularly if he's going to be one of a front 3 next season.

Great little video but it didn't have some of Silva's most memorable moments in a blue shirt. The goal against blackpool. The deftest of touches before spinning and laying it on for aguero to score against wigan at home. That skill and through ball for Aguero to complete his hatrick against Wigan and that assist for dzeko against Inter in Ireland. Seemed to have shot more at Valencia. Hopefully the new manager can get that back into his game.

I'm more concerned that Dave, Yaya and Kun all get a good rest this summer. Get a bit of sun on their backs and come back healthy. They all look a little bit powfagged.

Oh, and if it's to be Pellegrini, according to Spanish reporters he 'loves' Dave.

Carver said:
I'm more concerned that Dave, Yaya and Kun all get a good rest this summer. Get a bit of sun on their backs and come back healthy. They all look a little bit powfagged.

I think that Pellegrinis management style will get them back to their best. I honestly think Mancini's tactics and personality just wore them down mentally.

Carver said:

Oh, and if it's to be Pellegrini, according to Spanish reporters he 'loves' Dave.

Dave has the confederations cup to go to

MCFC-alan88 said:
Carver said:

I think that Pellegrinis management style will get them back to their best. I honestly think Mancini's tactics and personality just wore them down mentally.

I agree. Whoever it is mustn't be scared of taking Yaya off when he's having a bad day (yes I know he can change the game on it's head in an in instant but sometimes it's for his own good). Whoever it is needs to get what we've had from Nasri in the last 2 months applied to the whole season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.