Merlin Magic

lionheart said:
Such a shame that Merlin the Magician failed to materialise at the FA Cup Final
I agree although he did lay one on a silver platter for Tévez.

nicholasjackson said:
People say he's not been as good as last season but stats show he's created over 100 chances this season, only Mata with more, we just havent finished them so the assist record doesnt look as good,sure Nasri pretty high on that list as well
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.squawka.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.squawka.com/</a> has Silva on 101 and Mata on 91. Nasri with 51. Not sure how accurate these are though. 101 chances in only 31 appearances would be insane.

Great skills, great player. Loved watching the video just one little complaint some great goals by merlin, it just shows that he should try his luck with a shot a bit more than he actually does instead of trying to walk the ball in or lay it off to someone else.

I loved watching that video!

Don't we have some fantastic players at Manchester City now?

Who would have thought five years ago, we would be discussing players of the calibre of Merlin, Kun, YaYa, etc and the fact that they are ours?

At times I still find it hard to believe how much our club has been transformed by HH Sheikh Mansour. I am so grateful to him, Bobby and all the others, who have contributed to bringing the club to the level it is now at.

Hopefully, we will push on to the next level and see more players as good as David Silva at Etihad in the coming seasons.

nicholasjackson said:
People say he's not been as good as last season but stats show he's created over 100 chances this season, only Mata with more, we just havent finished them so the assist record doesnt look as good,sure Nasri pretty high on that list as well
i think thats wrong about mata mate, i think baines is 1st and then dave is 2nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.