Merlin Magic

His best is world class - my favorite pirce of skill was against wigan kast season at home when he set up Aguero (I think) - however whichever way you cut is he has been far too often just average to good this season

dctid said:
His best is world class - my favorite pirce of skill was against wigan kast season at home when he set up Aguero (I think) - however whichever way you cut is he has been far too often just average to good this season

I agree, taking on a couple of players, creating space then holding it up and eventually losing possession instead of laying it off to someone.
Quick turn, nip in and out and through ball to Aguero will do nicely thank you.

greatest one legged footballer :) I love him

it is interesting how he does all of these magic with out the ball even touching his right foot even once.

gotta love the guy. I hope he comes back to his best next season

alky313 said:
The most skilled player in City history. He will have two careers. One as an attacking midfielder and one as a deep lying playmaker.
I hope so.

He is a magician. Very very gifted footballer and of course he scored the fifth goal at old trafford.

andy said:
A truly magical footballer and the best I've ever witnessed in that beloved city shirt. He's the kind of player that makes the game beautiful, with just a simple touch, sublime pass or merely a swivel turn. We're lucky to have him.
Agree with this. His technical ability is sublime.

Part of the mission statement for Pellers must be: Get Merlin back to his full capacity. When this happens there are very few peers in world football.

What an absolute pleasure to have him in a City shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.