Merry Christmas Bluemoon!!!

Merry Christmas to all Blue Mooners. You are generally a mad, obsessive bunch but I love each and every one of you!

By the way if any Blues come to Sydney I will always have a spare room for you.

All the best and lets hope Xmas and the new year bring some more wonderful entertainment, for all of us, from this mighty team.

best wishes

Just having a nice early cuppa,merry christmas to you all,hope you all have a peaceful,happy day and here's to a great new year.

Re: best wishes

Everyone else is doing that here mate;-)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=294961" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=294961</a>

Re: best wishes

dobingsdobber said:
Just having a nice early cuppa,merry christmas to you all,hope you all have a peaceful,happy day and here's to a great new year.

Same to you mate.

fdal2w.jpg

Festive greetings and salutations to all on here (even the twats like me!) from rag central aka Ireland. Go easy on the mulled wine; you want to be sober to enjoy (endure?) tomorrow, don't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.