Merry Christmas Bluemoon!!!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
All the very best to all of you Bluemooners - have a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year.
Especially the right wing nut jobs.
Not forgetting the lentil eating, whale saving, sandal wearing, liberal, commie cabal as well. You can't leave them out!

jimharri said:
All the very best to all of you Bluemooners - have a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year.
Not forgetting the lentil eating, whale saving, sandal wearing, liberal, commie cabal as well. You can't leave them out!

I think I'm in there somewhere mate.
So thanks for that.
And Rascal says thank you too, only he is busy at the moment nursing a hangover and plotting the overthrow of capitalism.

jimharri said:
And those like myself who refuse to be categorised by this wing or that wing, but look at each subject and judge it on its own merits, hence appearing to be both right and left wing, to the black and white brigade. Today I'm feeling quite liberal.

Peace and love Blues and lurking non-Blues.

Don't take me seriously the nutjob me posted this.

jimharri said:

I think I'm in there somewhere mate.
So thanks for that.
And Rascal says thank you too, only he is busy at the moment nursing a hangover and plotting the overthrow of capitalism.
Surely he's in some workers' collective factory in Pyongyang, making parts for industrial machinery, while wearing his Che Guevara t-shirt?

dronefromsector7g said:
jimharri said:
And those like myself who refuse to be categorised by this wing or that wing, but look at each subject and judge it on its own merits, hence appearing to be both right and left wing, to the black and white brigade. Today I'm feeling quite liberal.

Peace and love Blues and lurking non-Blues.

Don't take me seriously the nutjob me posted this.
I just enjoy my comfy seat on the fence, observing the madness that goes on on here from time to time!

Merry Christmas Everyone.
Have a good one, and lets hope we stuff the dippers tomorrow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.