Merry Christmas Bluemoon!!!

Thought of everyone here during the festival of nine readings and carols last night.

"Sing, all ye citizens of heaven above;

Crouchinho said:
My Christmas getaway was put on hold by a few days due to an ice storm! No electricity and nextdoors tree decided to smash up bits of my house! Either way I managed to getaway in the end. It will be all insurance bollocks when I get home. I heard parts of the UK flooded or got stormed on too!

Anyone heard from Barcon? Hope he didn't have too much damage!

Cheers Crouchy. No damage just cold and dark for couple of days. Hope the damage isn't to bad, give me a pm if you want some help. Off to lake Simcoe for the day, back tomorrow for a house full.

Merry Christmas to all............ Eh?

Barcon said:
Crouchinho said:
I thought I'd do it early because many of us may not be online on Christmas day!

Merry Christmas to everyone on bluemoon and have a great time!

What are you doing for Christmas? I'm unfortunately around the inlaws for Christmas, hopefully it's no longer than a few days. Time does actually go backwards there. I'm sure a few glasses of brandy and cake will liven it up a bit

Santa where's my facking bike?

Spurs for the title 2013/14 </christmas delusion mode>

Hope you and your family are ok mate, judjing by you not posting since sat, I assume you have had no power since sat. night.
Over 400 thousand without power in Toronto due to ice storm. Some people will be without power for 72 hrs. Just got ours back on after 30hrs. It's like a fucking war zone over here. Transformers blowing, trees falling etc. Off to my sisters to bring her and the baby to a warm house. Oh yeah, merry christmas.

Sorry mate don't know how I missed this, mcfclovin let me know you had left a message. Got the power back on in the end, some of my neighbours were going down the road at 4am with trees creeking and falling around them, madness. Took some snaps before I left around the area. Glad your sis and her little one managed to get to yours in the warm. We've left our keys with our friends they haven't had heat for a few days. -14 last night I believe!

Ready for some dry turkey and lumpy gravy in a few hours. Merry Christmas!!<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:50 pm --<br /><br />
Barcon said:
Crouchinho said:
My Christmas getaway was put on hold by a few days due to an ice storm! No electricity and nextdoors tree decided to smash up bits of my house! Either way I managed to getaway in the end. It will be all insurance bollocks when I get home. I heard parts of the UK flooded or got stormed on too!

Anyone heard from Barcon? Hope he didn't have too much damage!

Cheers Crouchy. No damage just cold and dark for couple of days. Hope the damage isn't to bad, give me a pm if you want some help. Off to lake Simcoe for the day, back tomorrow for a house full.

Merry Christmas to all............ Eh?

Thanks mate, really appreciate that offer, likewise too if you get no power/heat! Damage isn't that bad really, hopefully get the siding and gutters done less than 500. Have fun at Lake Simcoe, at Paris Ontario here, the only good thing about this place is the donkeys near the farm, good for a quickie, so i heard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.