Merry Christmas!

Four hours ahead of the UK here. Happy Christmas to Blues all over the world. Could be worse , we could have Chelsea 10 points clear in the PL and United in second place, Last year we were already out of the League Cup & effectively out of the CL given the draw.
I think good reasons to be optimistic for 2016, we can't play much worse and need our key players back and back to form soon as.
Well off to all day boozy brunch in Dubai shortly, whilst wearing my Santa stroll hat!
So all the best blues and hope we can celebrate with a decent performance tomorrow !

Merry Christmas everyone! By The way, did you knew that Santa s clothes were first white\blue? Coca cola changed it to fu**ing red\white..

Not bragging but I think I was up with the fecking kids earlier than anyone....around 8 hrs earlier 4.45am Perth time, I feel like I've had a full weekend out clubbing!
Merry Christmas Blues

Just had a lovely coffee. Dogs out, fire up the stereo, pick my mum up, leave the women in the house for a few hours (the wife has actually told me to get all the blokes out of the house) and get down to the Horseshoe in Leve.........back for Christmas dinner!

Can't think of a better day.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.