Merry Christmas!

Just had a lovely coffee. Dogs out, fire up the stereo, pick my mum up, leave the women in the house for a few hours (the wife has actually told me to get all the blokes out of the house) and get down to the Horseshoe in Leve.........back for Christmas dinner!

Can't think of a better day.

Merry Christmas to you all.
George then legion for me not been in horseshoe for yonks enjoy malg

Is that the Legion on Albert Road? Ever since I left the mob I've wanted to join that branch, but been a lazy fuck. I think I might nip in over the Christmas period and sort out membership.
Yeah struggling at the mo but were getting there and good crowd in there safe pint you will be made welcome and you will know loads of level blues in there enjoy

Yeah struggling at the mo but were getting there and good crowd in there safe pint you will be made welcome and you will know loads of level blues in there enjoy
That does it for me, I'll get there this weekend for a membership form. Thanks for posting, as it's a good reminder of something on my doorstep that I've just overlooked for far too long.

Have a great day, and I will probably bump into you in there some time soon.

That does it for me, I'll get there this weekend for a membership form. Thanks for posting, as it's a good reminder of something on my doorstep that I've just overlooked for far too long.

Have a great day, and I will probably bump into you in there some time soon.
Two Rinaldo's are on Saturday night don't let the name put you off good fun

Happy Christmas to all blues all over the world..lots of love..IBH

F80B544B-F1B8-44B1-9A4A-BFFB66DC9375_zpsd67ei4qs.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.