Merseyside Police

chedinho said:
M18CTID said:
Update - It went a bit better than we feared. He pleaded guilty and ended up with a £200 fine plus was bound over for 18 months. No banning order though thankfully. He was bricking it a bit because the first 5 City fans who were up all got 3-year banning orders - it seems that they all had previous whereas my mate didn't which obviously must've counted in his favour.
sad thing is tho,your mate now has previous.

With the lying words of 4 police officers to contend with, not to mention not being able to afford a solicitor and having to go the duty solicitor route, he didn't have much choice but to go guilty.

Anyway, he won't be going to that shithole they call Goodison Park again and he probably won't be going to Anfield either so there's no chance of him ever getting stitched up by those bent bastards that go by the name of Merseyside Police again. I've not seen such heavy-handed and unfair policing in many a year as I did on that day, so it'll probably a long time before he ever gets lifted again if at all.

Eds said:
Why did he plead guilty if he wasn't!!!

calculated risk and he was probably right as he avoided the banning order and the crap he would have got from the club !

and we have all been guilty of what he was charged with and I know for a fact he has been been drunk and aggressive before but up to now has been LUCKY!!!

M18CTID said:
Eds said:
Why did he plead guilty if he wasn't!!!

The charge related to being "drunk in a sports ground" and "aggressive behaviour" or something along those lines. He wasn't pissed and apart from a bit of backchat he wasn't aggressive. But one person's word against the lies of 4 police officers isn't going to get believed in a million years (and anybody who thinks otherwise needs to give their head a shake) - not unless he'd forked out big money for decent representation which is something he can't afford.

Been in this situation myself, refused to make a statement at first until I could get legal advice, which took a few hours, duty lawyer turned up spoke to the police, spoke to me, we went in the interview room and made a statement, where I denied everything; a few weeks later received a letter saying all charges dropped. When I spoke to the solicitor he said as I wasn't breatherlised or blood taken there was no evidence of drink, and no sound on the video and as I had my hands in my pocket the whole time no evidence of aggressive behaviour. The truth is I wasn't drunk and the 'aggressive behaviour' was me stating the facts that I hadn't been involved in the incident. So the police just lied, that day I went from being 'the police have a difficult job' to 'they are all scumbags'

In the last few years of my military career I dealt a lot with the police, both military and civil, and this just reinforced my belief that the majority of them are all twats. The advice I was given by the military lawyers was 'Never ever talk to the police without a lawyer and never admit to anything. Never.' Remember there is no one in the prison system who is deaf and dumb.

Coronavirus: 'Patience wearing thin' with football after continued breaches of rules and protocols​

There were also images of fans gathered outside Marine's stadium in Crosby, Merseyside, before their match against Tottenham on Sunday.

Merseyside Police said the "vast majority of people present were adhering to social-distancing measures and those who were not were advised by officers".

1610392831593.jpeg

1610392855842.jpeg

1610392900116.jpeg

1610392929437.jpeg

1610392950945.jpeg

Lieing bastar*s.

Just like the Liverppol fans who they helped, aided, and turned a blind eye to when they attacked the City coach.

Coronavirus: 'Patience wearing thin' with football after continued breaches of rules and protocols​

There were also images of fans gathered outside Marine's stadium in Crosby, Merseyside, before their match against Tottenham on Sunday.

Merseyside Police said the "vast majority of people present were adhering to social-distancing measures and those who were not were advised by officers".

View attachment 8146

View attachment 8147

View attachment 8148

View attachment 8149

View attachment 8150

Lieing bastar*s.

Just like the Liverppol fans who they helped, aided, and turned a blind eye to when they attacked the City coach.
Don't you know that they're all one family.

Merseyside police have there own rules when it comes to this!

Do fcuk all and if called out lie like fcuk!

Obviously they have no intention of doing their job. Seems too much like hard work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.