Merson: "If Tevez had pld City would've already won it"

coulsonblue

We have won 63 out of a possible 78 points, dropping just 15 points.

United have dropped 17 points.

Let's say for one moment, that City would have dropped less with Tevez, in fact, go to the extreme and say wouldn't have dropped any points. (I disagree).

The earliest possible time that City could mathematically win the league (assuming we had won every game) is after 33 games. With 99 points, to United's 82 (assuming United win all their games from now on).

So, as if we didn't already know, Merson is talking utter tosh. At least, if he thinks we would have won more points with Tevez, fine. I don't have a problem with that, though I disagree. But he should refrain from stupid sweeping statements that lack any factualities.

he's the definition of an absolute cock....he hates us with a passion....its like his father used to slap him around the place with a belt with a city crest on it and its embedded into his brain.....fucking sad-o.....explains the drinking and drug abuse too being hammered as a child...poor o'l merson....wish i could slap him with a belt myself

nope

he wanted off from the last kick of last season and never played well in the new season a missed a pen that sums up his feelings for manchestre city

merson it a crack head and should he have not spent all his money on drugs and gambling he would have been a multi millionaire

Audience-Laughing460_276-big.jpg

We wouldn't have won it by now but i do think if we had had a comitted Tevez all season to call on,we would be at least 7 points or more clear now.

I think we'd have been worse off with Tevez playing all the time personally, at least the players who start now actually want to play for us. All three of our other strikers seem to be getting into their stride now so hopefully they will play well enough to keep him out of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.